Powerful gardening app made for iPad layout, easy to use, with a database containing near 4000 real species of plants with full information, and 9 database updates from in-app purchases method. The app works as a big reference of plants, can manage unlimited locations, own plants, unlimited task to do with local notifications, and can take journals. The app now (and for the last years) is in the 200 best lifestyle apps in US AppStore, between 75 to 125.
Powerful and useful gardening app enjoyed by thousands of users, now with up to +12000 plants included in the guide, with the most helpful information like descriptions, requirements and care to do! Include tropical plants and orchids!!!
••••• Featured by APPLE in the section Let Your Garden Grow! and Recommended by WIRED Magazine! •••••
Enhanced for the new iOS 10! with new features to make the app more useful to gardening users!
A real pleasure to use. Covers a large selection of plants and gives all pertinent details. Very user friendly. 98% accurate in details. Would recommend it to anyone. The area on pest & disease I find particularly helpful. A tiny price to pay for a wealth of information. Well done. FROM AUSTRALIA
Nice app FROM CANADA
I LOVE this app! Each upgrade makes it more invaluable to my winter planing, spring seeding, summer growing and fall harvest! ALL the details of MY flower and vegetable gardens in one easy to use, gorgeous looking app. You guys/gals really knew what a gardener needs. Thanks! FROM CANADA
しかしながら、日本人なので英語が読めません。 日本語対応、よろしくお願いします。FROM JAPAN
Garden Pro HD! provide all the information you need about your flowers and plants, fast and easy, in your hand. Up to +12.000 plants descriptions, including... common and botanical names, light, water, soil and climate requirements, planting and blooming times, most important care to do and more about flowers and plants you love and enjoy!
Keep all tasks to do updated, manage many locations, take journal snapshots in The Most Complete Gardening App!
Also, including a complete Pests and Diseases Guide.
• Add plants from the guide easily with one tap or add your own plant.
• Configure your plants with the specific conditions like setting watering period and last irrigation to calculate next irrigations.
• Manage many locations to keep hundreds of plants organized.
• Including a complete Journal to save images, notes and all you want remember like different sizes and growing times, forecast conditions, pest or diseases situations.
• Keep track of tasks to do of your plants, easy with local notifications.
• An easy and fast reference +12.000 plants with beautiful images.
• 16 categories of plants... Annual, Aquatic, Bulbs, Cacti and Succulent, Carnivorous, Conifers, Epiphytic (including orchids), Ferns, Grass and Ground covers, Palms, Perennial, Shrubs, Trees, Vegetables and Fruits, Vines and Climbers.
• Including a complete Pests and Diseases Guide.
• Print and E-mail all information about your plants, tasks to do and journal directly from the app.
• Search by Common Name, Botanical Name, Family, Category, USDA hardiness zones, requirements, care to do.
• Share plant information and journal entries by Social Networks.
• Move the info to Garden Pro! (for iPhone & iPad)
• And more...
We are continuously working to improve Garden Pro HD! with new features soon.
Si tienes alguna duda o problema puedes contactar con nosotros a través de whatsapp en el siguiente número de teléfono o a través de email.
603 62 77 88